So it’s a new year, a new chapter in our life. Last year was an amazing year. I started my blog last year, I made new friends last year, and I became a junior last year. I started a new twitter and I’m on my way to start a new book organization in my school, called Inspiring Literature.
This is going to be starting with a bang. I’m turning 17 of the January 13th, can’t wait I’m going to be spending it in NYC. Another thing that’s happening this year is we are interviewing Danielle Paige *squeals* who is one of my favorite author. I’m so excited for this.
I know the most exciting thing that you want to know about 2015. Here are my goals this year for The Perks of Being a Book Girl.
- Getting more followers
- Getting loyal followers
- Get at least five comments on a post
- Own my own domain for The Perks of Being a Book Girl
- Get the Ultimate Book Blogger Plugin
I hope all of these happen. Even if it doesn’t I’m going to keep blogging till it does.
Best Posts of 2014:
- Behind my New Obsession: Danielle L. Jensen
- Blog Tour: Rise From Darkness Review + Giveaway
- Blog Tour: Hemlock Veils Review + Giveaway
- Book Review: Stolen Songbird
- Book Review: Against the Darkness
- Book Review: Daughter of Isis
- Book Review: Echoes of Us