I have been reading for a long time, and I read like over 150 books. From a child to now I miss some amazing books. I look back at my reading life (because my book and blog life is so much better than my real life) and remember all the good books I read. So I want to share all my favorite books that I read when I was little.
My Favorite Childhood books:
- Junie B Jones Series by Barbara Park
- Geronimo Stilton Series by Elisabetta Dami
- Magic Tree House Series by Mary Pope Osborne
- Baby Mouse Series by Jennifer L. Holm & Matthew Holm
- Ivy and Bean Series by Annie Barrows & Sophie Blackall
- Rainbow Magic by Daisy Meadows
- Disney Fairies by many authors
- Beacon Street Girls by Annie Bryant
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
These are only the ones I remember, maybe I will do another post about this. What were you guys favorite children books?