As a book nerd people expect me to act and do things a certain way, which really irks my nerves. I heard a lot from little things to weird things, like I’m not an alien I’m normal too.
Here’s my list of myths that I have heard over the years.
5 Myths About Book Nerds:
- That we read anything and everything.
- That all I do is read, so therefore I have no life.
- I love books more than food. (I love them both equally 😉 )
- That I love all books. I am a very picky reader, like random people will give me books to read, The thought is sweet but it;s annoying.
- The final myth is that because I’m a book nerd I have to be quiet and in the background
These are the myths that I came up with, I would love to know what are some things that you guys have heard 🙂