I love retellings just as much as the next book girl. I love them so much because it has a twist to a classic but made for our generation. It helps us connect to books that some of us can connect to. Here are six retelling books that did just that for me.
My Six Best Retelling Books:
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
- Half-blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson
- Abandon by Meg Cabot
- Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
- The Ugly Step Sister by Aya Ling
These are some that I love (because these are all I read so far), I want to read Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige. Which is a retelling of snow queen *thinks of frozen*, and by Danielle Paige so this book is going to be amazing. Stealing Snowcomes out sometime in 2016 *eeps*. What are some of your favorite retellings?